ProTek Devices has recently updated its data sheet for its PAM02SD2312C ultra low capacitance transient voltage suppressor (TVS) array. The PAM02SD2312C is an ultra low capacitance transient voltage suppressor array, designed to protect automotive applications. The device is available in a bidirectional configuration and is rated at 350 Watts for an 8/20μs waveshape.
The PAM02SD2312C meets IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) requirements. At higher operating frequencies or faster edge rates, insertion loss and signal integrity are a major concern. The device offers an ultra low capacitance and low leakage current in a miniature SOD-323 package.
Other key features include compatibility with IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge). It has a bidirectional configuration and protects one power or I/O port. The PAM02SD2312C is available in 12V and provides ESD protection of > 25kV. With a low clamping voltage and ultra low capacitance of 3pF (Typical), it is also RoHS and REACH compliant.
Mechanical characteristics include a molded JEDEC SOD-323 package. The PAM02SD2312C has an approximate weight of 5 milligrams. It features lead-free pure-tin plating (annealed) and a solder reflow temperature of pure-tin – Sn, 100: 260-270 degrees Celsius. It is available in 8mm tape and reel, per EIA Standard 481. The PAM02SD2312C has a flammability rating of UL 94V-0.
The full data sheet can be downloaded here.
Leave a comment
- ESD Protection Solutions for High Speed Communication Ports
- ProTek Devices Adds New Series to its High Power Surface Mount Package TVS Components
- New ProTek Devices Data Sheets for TVS Devices to Provide Circuit Protection in Smartphones, Ethernet, Etc.
- ProTek Devices’ New TVS Components Provide Circuit Protection in High Power Surface Mount Package
- Automotive electronics advances usher in a greater need for circuit protection