ProTek Devices has recently updated its data sheet for its PAM02SD2312C ultra low capacitance transient voltage suppressor (TVS) array. The PAM02SD2312C is an ultra low capacitance transient voltage suppressor array, designed to protect automotive applications. The device is available in a bidirectional configuration and is rated at 350 Watts for an 8/20μs waveshape.
The PAM02SD2312C meets IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) requirements. At higher operating frequencies or faster edge rates, insertion loss and signal integrity are a major concern. The device offers an ultra low capacitance and low leakage current in a miniature SOD-323 package.
Other key features include compatibility with IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge). It has a bidirectional configuration and protects one power or I/O port. The PAM02SD2312C is available in 12V and provides ESD protection of > 25kV. With a low clamping voltage and ultra low capacitance of 3pF (Typical), it is also RoHS and REACH compliant.
Mechanical characteristics include a molded JEDEC SOD-323 package. The PAM02SD2312C has an approximate weight of 5 milligrams. It features lead-free pure-tin plating (annealed) and a solder reflow temperature of pure-tin – Sn, 100: 260-270 degrees Celsius. It is available in 8mm tape and reel, per EIA Standard 481. The PAM02SD2312C has a flammability rating of UL 94V-0.
The full data sheet can be downloaded here.
Leave a comment
- ProTek Devices High Powered TVS Array PSD05HP – PSD12HP Data Sheets Updated
- ProTek Devices’ New TVS Components Offer High Voltage Spike Circuit Protection
- Updated Specifications for 2 ProTek Devices Automotive TVS Arrays
- ProTek Devices’ Newest TVS Array Provides Overvoltage Protection in High Speed Applications
- Data Sheet Updates for ProTek Devices’ Polymer PTC Devices