ProTek Devices has recently updated its data sheet for the PAM08SD2303C, a transient voltage suppressor (TVS) array designed for ESD protection in automotive applications. These silicon based diodes offer superior clamping voltage and performance compared to other technologies such as MLVs.
The PAM08SD2303C can be used as a single line protector in a bidirectional configuration. The SOD-323 small package configuration offers designers the flexibility of placement on the printed circuit board for each I/O port or voltage bus. The PAM08SD2303C meets standards IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD), 61000-4-4 (EFT) and 61000-4-5 requirements.
The PAM08SD2303C has an AEC-Q101 qualification pending. Other features include 400 Watts peak pulse power per line (tp = 8/20 micro amps) and use as a replacement for MLV (0805). ESD protection is > 25kV and the TVS array has a low clamping voltage. It is available in 3.3 Volts and is RoHS and REACH compliant. Mechanical characteristics include a molded JEDEC SOD-323 package with an approximate weight of 5 milligrams. It is a lead-free pure-tin plating (annealed) part with a solder reflow temperature of pure-tin – Sn, 100, 260-270°C. The PAM08SD2303C has a flammability rating of UL 94V-0. It is available in 8mm tape and reel, per EIA standard 481. Download the full data sheet here.
Leave a comment
- Newly Updated Steering Diode / TVS Array, ESD Protection Diode Data Sheets
- ProTek Devices’ Intros New Power Bus Voltage Suppressor Component
- ProTek Devices – Updated Data Sheets for ESD Component, TVS Arrays
- ProTek Devices’ PSOT Series of TVS Arrays Gets Updated Data Sheet
- ESD Protection Solutions for High Speed Communication Ports