We have an updated data sheet for the ProTek Devices SRV2.8-4, an ultra low capacitance steering diode TVS array. This device is designed for ESD protection. The SRV2.8-4 can clamp the effects of electrical fast transients on the power bus. It combines low capacitance steering diodes for up to four individual data or transmission lines and one TVS diode for power bus protection. This device is available in the space-saving SOT-23-6 package configuration, which minimizes lead inductance to prevent overshoot voltages during high ESD current events. The SRV2.8-4 meets the IEC 61000-4-2, 61000-4-2 and 61000-4-5 requirements.
Other key features include 600 Watts peak pulse power per Line (tp = 8/20μs); ESD Protection > 25 kilovolts and low clamping voltage. The SRV2.8-4 has ultra low capacitance of 3.5pF typical and is RoHS and REACH Compliant.
Typical applications include: Gigabit Ethernet; smartphones; portable electronics; video card interfaces; USB 2.0 and DVI Interfaces. Download the data sheet here.
Leave a comment
- Updated Data Sheets: Steering Diode/TVS Array; TVS Component; and TVS Die
- TVS Arrays from ProTek Devices Get Updated Data Sheets
- ProTek Devices Unveils TVS Arrays for Circuit Protection in Smartphones and More
- ProTek Devices’ TVS Components for Circuit Protection in Power Supplies and More Get Updated Data Sheets
- ProTek Devices Intros Overcurrent Protection PPTC Thermistors