To search for a device, please enter the first three digits of the ProTek Devices part number. Do not include tape and reel or lead-free suffixes, i.e., -T7, -LF, etc.
|Base ProTek P/N1||Part Description||Package Type||Number of Leads||Lead-Free2||RoHS\WEEE Compliant3||Lead-Free Suffix4|
|Please enter a part number.|
- Datasheet specifications are represented by the ProTek Devices base part number. The base part number contain no tape and reel or lead free ordering suffixes, i.e., -T7, -T13, -LF, etc.
- ProTek Devices defines lead-free to mean a product that is compliant with the current RoHS requirements for all 6 substances, including the requirement that lead not exceed 0.1% by weight in homogenous materials unless exempt. A product that is designated lead-free will also have a "YES" in the RoHS\WEEE compliant column.
- Part numbers with a "YES" in the RoHS/WEEE compliant column are considered RoHs/WEEE compliant. If the part number has a "NO" in the Lead-Free column, then the part is considered ROHS/WEEE compliant with the exception of Lead (Pb) which may be found in high-temperature solder die attach (Exemption 7A).
- For ordering purposes, ProTek's lead-free products are designated in one of two methods:
- Older products that were available in both leaded and lead-free verisons were differiented by a -P or -LF suffix. -P is for nickel-pallidum-gold plating and -LF is for tin plating.
- Newer products do not have a -P or -LF suffix, as these products are ONLY available in a lead-free version.